Eyelash extension Care
With proper care and maintenance, touch-ups are needed once every 2 to 3 weeks to replace and maintain the look we create for you. We provide complimentary spoolies and lash cleansing brushes at your appointment. We retail a lash cleanser and make-up remover safe for extensions. Best of all, we provide an amazing lash serum, called Careprost, that creates a stronger lash line so we can give you the fullest look possible.
Lash extensions should not feel heavy, hurt, or feel uncomfortable in any way. Each extension should be placed on one single natural lash, allowing that natural lash to grow and shed. Clients should always be able to brush through the lashes effortlessly without snagging or catching the extensions. If you feel that your lashes have been damaged from another salon, please contact us.
We do not work on top of work from other salons unless the application and products are of the same quality. Please book a "New Client Fill" if you currently have on extensions, as we have allotted enough time in that appointment in the event of any issues that may come up.
What to Avoid
- Do not wash your eyes, swim or shower for 24 hours after lash appointment.
- Be gentle with your lashes, don't pull or remove them.
- Avoid oil based cosmetic products around eye.
*This will dissolve the adhesive.
- Do not wear mascara or waterproof eye make-up.
- Remove eye make up and wash with a foam cleanser like Theratears.
- Do not visit saunas or steam rooms.
*Routine exposure to heat may cause the adhesive bond to loosen.
We're always happy to answer any questions
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.