It is important that you follow the steps provided below. Failing to do so may result in excessive bleeding and loss of deposited color.
- Discontinue Vitamin A or any Retinol products one month prior to treatment.
- Do not get Botox 3 weeks prior to your appointment.
- Do not have any kind of peel or facial two weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not tan two weeks prior to your appointment or have a sunburned face.
- Do not pick, tweeze, wax, or perform electrolysis one week before your procedure.
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E one week prior. (Natural Blood Thinners)
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows three days before the procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen for pain relief
- Do not work out the day of your procedure.
- Do not consume coffee before your procedure.
- Blot every 30 minutes for 3 hours after treatment with water moistened, clean cotton pad.
- Do a light cleansing with soap and water every morning and night.
- Use a small amount of aftercare ointment after each cleanse as a protectant and humectant.
- Put an extra layer of ointment on the treated area as it starts to get dry, flaky or itchy.
- Do not pick, scrub, rub or exfoliate the treated area. It will make the deposited pigment come out and could cause scarring. Let any scabbing or dry skin exfoliate naturally.
- Keep as dry as possible for 14 days.
- Use brow shield while in the shower. Wait until the very end to wash and rinse your hair. Avoid excessive rinsing, hot water, and steam on the treated area for 14 days.
- Do not apply any topical creams, ointments or makeup to the area including sunscreen for 14 days.
- Avoid hot, sweaty exercise for 14 days.
- Avoid sleeping on your face for the first 14 days.
- Do not go swimming by any means ( pools, lakes, hot tubs, etc. ) for 14 days.
- Avoid direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after the procedure.
- No facials, botox, chemical treatments, or microdermabrasion for 4 weeks.
We're always happy to answer any questions
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.