Flash Your Lash
1. This one goes without saying: if you are feeling unwell, have recently returned from travel or have been exposed to someone who’s sick – please stay home.
2. In order to maintain the 50% capacity rule, I will have limited scheduling. You will also not be allowed to bring anyone with you to your appointment. If you are unable to come alone, please let me know so we can get you rescheduled.
3. When you come for your appointment, you will have to wait outside or in your car until I text you to come in. This is to ensure we don’t exceed capacity and that I have ample time to sanitize all surfaces before you enter.
4. Before entering the salon, I am required to take your temperature with a touch-less thermometer.
5. Once in the salon, you will need to wash your hands (while singin’ “Happy Birthday” twice) or use the hand sanitize we have provided.
6. You are required to wear a mask while in the salon. Please get one that goes around your ears, we also recommend masks with a bendable nose piece so nothing gets inside.
7. If you want to purchase any product, let me know and I will happily grab it for you. We are asking clients not to touch the product shelves to limit the need for extra sanitation in between clients.
8. To keep with the contact-less trend, I encourage (and appreciate) you using Venmo or Square Cash for payment. If this is not an option for you, I will have my Square card reader.
GET THE CONFIDENCE YOU DESERVE
WHAT TO EXPECT
Permanent Make up is Autumn’s specialty here in Austin. The process is performed by depositing pigment superficially into the skin. After numbing the area with a topical cream, for all my treatments (Ombre powder brow, Fluffy brow, Eyeliners and Lip Blushing)we create the look using nano needles that deposit pigment in to the upper epidermis, these are the most gentle treatments. . . For Microblading small incisions are created, using a fine and very precise blade. Pigment is then deposited into the incisions, resulting in an incredibly natural appearing “eyebrow hair.” Microblading” is not a three-dimensional procedure and is therefore not meant to create an entirely new eyebrow, but more of a way to refine and define a beautiful eyebrow.
Most Cosmetic Tattoos are a two appointment process which costs between $500-600. To ensure the most natural result, the treatment is done in two sessions, 8 to 12 weeks apart. After the first session, Autumn evaluates the work and additional color may be added and previous color may be reinforced. Each appointment takes 1.5 to 2 hours.
How long do Permanent make up last?
The effects of cosmetic tattooing can last anywhere between 1 to 3 years. Longevity of the permanent make up is dependent upon skin type and lifestyle. Over time the color will need to be refreshed. Only state of the art pigments are used, similar to those used in traditional tattoos; however, the dye-created pigment will fade gradually over the course of the years leaving no residual pigment behind.