Flash Your Lash
GET THE CONFIDENCE YOU DESERVE
Microblading and Permanent Makeup 101
Microblading and permanent makeup has a number of advantages. These procedures can help you get beautiful, natural looking eyebrows without the hassle of makeup. Autumn specializes in this service, and dedicates herself to helping educate her clients so that they can get the most out of the procedure.
Aftercare and Maintenance
During the first 24 hours, you should relax and try not to do too much. In addition, you’ll want to avoid exercise for the first 48 hours after treatment, as it can interfere with the healing process. When going to bed at night, prop yourself up with a pillow to reduce swelling.
For the next week, you’ll want to carefully wash and moisturize the area. Gently wash with water and an antibacterial soap; rub the area in a smooth motion for ten seconds, and then rinse with water to make sure all the soap is washed away. Apply a tiny amount of aftercare ointment with a cotton swab and spread it carefully across the treated area.
There are a couple of things to make sure you avoid during the healing process:
- No makeup in the brows for 10 days.
- No Scratching or picking the brows.
- No long hot showers for 10 days, limit to 5-8 minutes.
- No use of acid or manual exfoliants.
- No use of any topicals other than healing cream.
- No sweating in brows for 10 days.
- No swimming or sauna for 10 days.
- No UV exposure or tanning.
- No acne products or hydroxy acids.
- No laser light therapy.
- No facials for 30 days.
- No threading, waxing or removal products.
- No long showers—keep it to a maximum of eight minutes.